Tournament [CANCELLED] Kanto Expansion Pak OU Open III

Teh

the saint
is a Pre-Contributor
Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting for so long. I don't think it would make sense to continue the tournament in this state given it's been nearly a month since the next round was supposed to start. The reason we got here is entirely my fault and I apologize.

Just so I don't scam everyone, I donated the prize money I contributed to the Palestine Children's Relief Fund. If you have any spare money laying around, I would encourage you to do the same.

Again, really sorry that it got like this. If people are interested in another tournament in the future, I would be happy to host it and actually go through with it.

1700547778824.png

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting for so long. I don't think it would make sense to continue the tournament in this state given it's been nearly a month since the next round was supposed to start. The reason we got here is entirely my fault and I apologize.

Just so I don't scam everyone, I donated the prize money I contributed to the Palestine Children's Relief Fund. If you have any spare money laying around, I would encourage you to do the same.

Again, really sorry that it got like this. If people are interested in another tournament in the future, I would be happy to host it and actually go through with it.

can I take over ;d

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)