Victini + Spike Stacking Offense

I have been loving this team lately. Its fun, it cover alot of popular mus, and I have several options to rkill dangerous sweepers.

Victini @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Glaciate
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Weavile @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Triple Axel
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Defog
- Knock Off
- U-turn
Tapu Koko @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- U-turn
- Roost

Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 196 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Rock Slide

Main Idea
The offensive core of Weavile/Koko/Tini in conjunction with Ferro’s spikes crack open several defensive cores. Victini and Ferro are the MVPs of the team. I have implemented them on other teams, but I found this one to be more consistent. The wincons are simple. Chip down the opponent’s team with hazards, knock, Toxic and pivoting/double switches. Rkill threats with our two speed control mons, and clean up. Koko and Torn’s U-Turns bring in Victini and Weavile safely. Ferro and Chomp can also further aid in chipping the opponent with Iron Barbs or Rough Skin, putting them in range of Ice Shard which is very important vs Zera.

The Squad

5E062403-31CF-4904-9274-9F033340088C.png

The main breaker, checks Lele/Cm Clef, and acts as an emergency check to Rilla. Koko’s Terrain also makes its Bolt Strikes dummy strong while at the same time, it aids Koko by luring Lando/Chomp with Glaciate.

7D07FF7C-BEEA-48DC-96D8-2A49754DB5ED.png

The team’s water resist and Spike setter. I originally had Lefties but I opted for Chople to lure Rapid Strike and imrpove its mu vs Lele, Melmetal, and opposing Ferro.

17523D17-3540-4A5F-A371-3D95B7849F94.png

Our first form of speed control and our primary Pult check. Usually my go to lead for being able to stomp on Lando leads which are common on ladder. Also a wincon and cleaner with SD.

1BEA1636-EE22-4A3C-8EB9-5A7DC14E4332.png

The team’s defogger, ground immunity, and main pivot. It is also our Kart and Rilla check. Ev spread is so that it still outpaces Kart but it has more physical bulk so it is able to pivot into mons like Rapid Strike Urshifu better.

9E312465-EA7D-42CF-82D4-48DFF4AB8468.png

The team’s Lucha and Torn check. As well as a second form of speed control. It is able to pressure teams offensively while staying healthy with Boots and Roost. It cleans up after grounds and steels are chipped by hazards.

B566C7D2-1B4E-4915-8177-AA676DFDE73A.png

The team’s volt switch immunity, rocker, and Tran check. Rock Slide allows it to check Volcarona while directly hitting Torn, Pelipper, and Zapdos. Also flinch hax is funny. Speed evs are for Modest Volcanion, Tran, and Ada Bisharp.

Main Threats
634F7F5C-2F32-4855-A3C5-A4F29A228F70.png

Annoying to dance around. Also I need chip in order to rkill it which is hard due to boots. Chomp can outspeed it, but it can only switch in once. Worst case scenario, it gets burnt.

EC27A5EA-0B42-4908-B34B-BE6C5E84E57E.png

CM Clef can be problematic if it has Thunder since it deals a huge chunk to Victini and lives a V-Create. Ferro Power Whip barely dents it.

95C250C7-23EA-4856-B37C-DBF8FA0FFDEE.png

If Blaziken gets a SD. GGs. Ice Shard isn’t gonna save me and Chomp is OHKO’d. My best hopes is that it does not have pads and kills itself.

If there is any way I can make this team more consistent, that would be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)