Tournament UMPL III - Week Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayedenn

forgotten me already?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Calling act. Tier, & manager didn't respond, neither sub was provided. I have a very busy schedule this week. I had Informed tier about my schedule. Sorry meowscaradas. Would have love to play.
if you would have loved to play why would you call act on wednesday like a loser. no need to play up how sad you are when you’re fishing for act bruv just own it

guys he’s just SOOOO sad his hand was just forced here guys he’s really heartbroken but he had to call act immediately on a wednesday it’s out of his control guys truly regrets the circumstances oh my god give us a break

if you would have loved to play why would you call act on wednesday like a loser. no need to play up how sad you are when you’re fishing for act bruv just own it

guys he’s just SOOOO sad his hand was just forced here guys he’s really heartbroken but he had to call act immediately on a wednesday it’s out of his control guys truly regrets the circumstances oh my god give us a break

:zonger:

Attachments

Really? Talking about myself, I always have some issues to find time spots to play the tours, but if I miss them I accept my activity loss, and the same in the opposite way. I value my time and I don't want to feel like I am wasting my time waiting for someone for 1h. The rule exists for something! If Farce Of The Death still wants to play the game, it should be their decision overall. I think you are being disrespectful with that comment. I appreciate you, but you are crossing a line here.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Let's leave it that, it doesn't need to be this serious. There was no need to be rude to begin with; if the call isn't fair/deserved, then it will be handled by the host.

If you guys manage to start a full blown argument over something this dumb, the tour structure will be 8 slots of randbats mayhem next year with team lineups randomly generated--surely then there won't be pointless drama...

Corthius

diehard hockey fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Let's leave it that, it doesn't need to be this serious. There was no need to be rude to begin with; if the call isn't fair/deserved, then it will be handled by the host.

If you guys manage to start a full blown argument over something this dumb, the tour structure will be 8 slots of randbats mayhem next year with team lineups randomly generated--surely then there won't be pointless drama...
Don't tempt me to respond :worrywhirl:

tier

PUPL Champion

Down as fuck who cares about UMs, let’s start some beef

Fragments

Always remember
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
I'm not involved with either team but it was like 5am theirs when U DECLARED the time which was 6am theirs, then u called act at 7am. Are you okay?? Also why did the managers sub in a dude who was -4????????? Idk any context but like what
I'm also not on either team but for the sake of clarity and to avoid additional drama, Farce did make it clear in manager chat yesterday morning before the sub was made that this was the only time he could play. Y'all should really ask your managers for context before making these kinda posts it would save a lotta time and prevent stupid conflicts.

I'm also not on either team but for the sake of clarity and to avoid additional drama, Farce did make it clear in manager chat yesterday morning before the sub was made that this was the only time he could play. Y'all should really ask your managers for context before making these kinda posts it would save a lotta time and prevent stupid conflicts.
I’m on both teams and I think we should stir up needless drama and conflicts so I can play some randbats mayhem asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)