Tournament Teal Mask Trios Tour - Battle Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta call act on Hecticashiin. It's been 45 mins past the scheduled time and I haven't heard from my opp since over an hour ago
Hey, I think there was a schedueling mistake Hecticashiin thought you schedueled for around this time. Could you still battle?

Gotta call act on Hecticashiin. It's been 45 mins past the scheduled time and I haven't heard from my opp since over an hour ago
We scheduled for 11pm my time sunday, im here for the scheduled time and youre calling act an hour before>
1699826730405.png

Something came up and couldnt play earlier, but i got here for 11pm exactly and opponent isnt even on? if anything shouldnt i claim act for the opponent not being there for the time set?
Counter claim ^ - had asked to play game for saturday/sunday opp chose sunday, Daylight saving error.

Last edited:
We scheduled for 11pm my time sunday, im here for the scheduled time and youre calling act an hour before>
View attachment 570497
Something came up and couldnt play earlier, but i got here for 11pm exactly and opponent isnt even on? if anything shouldnt i claim act for the opponent not being there for the time set?
Is it possible if they get an extension for Monday? That game decides who finishes 2nd seed.

I tried to reschedule with my opponent after telling them before our battle would have happened and several times threw out the day if they have any time to reschedule but I believe they may have forfeited the tournament

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)