Tournament SV AAALT - won by Atha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glalie vs Hera - excited to see glalie play as everyone kinda copied them with their stall, hera is definitely one of the tougher right-side bracket players here and them being last seed is pretty comical. I hope the lack of effort laddering to not even 1400 is punished and just hope to see more of glalie in this tour, who has shown to put in effort in the build up to this playoffs by participating in all cycles for no reason like a madman.
DFM vs JDandTurk - ill be honest I dont know shit about jdandturk and dfm is a pretty household name in aaa.
BijouMode vs Slither Wing - bijoumode aka ponzi was a very active ladderer in cycle 1 which was the most competitive cycle of qualifying and actually qualified which i think means a lot for this playoffs. slitherwing i think played in previous cycles but only qualified in cycle 3 but i might be wrong on this. I was wrong, still qualified in a weaker cycle tho. based on that info i think ponzi is more likely to be a better player.
Rofna vs Les2BG - rofna has leveled up in the past year, i remember not knowing who he is pre-ompl as everyone was nomming him in mocks after a good stab open run at the time and now he made top 8 for circuit. on the other hand i am not very familiar with les2bg, maybe he was on team france for omwc? I genuinely do not know
Betticus IV vs Isaiah - let me preface this by saying i wouldve liked to bold betticus and would like to see them do well because their forum posts always seemed pretty well-informed and i didnt run into them during laddering so i have no clue how good they are in practice. BUT hes facing isaiah. i have not seen isaiah play in a tour ever as it is probably like rly long ago but hes super knowledgeable and builds cool but mostly very viable teams in most cases. tough draw for young padawan betticus i think hes gonna get schooled by the master here.
Orangex vs maybca - much like rofna, from me making very bad "maybe next year" jokes about his name last year pre-ompl maybca transitioned in my mind from who? to him. during that tour. maybca is a pretty respected name in oms at this point i feel like and definitely one of the new stars for france instead of washed up Osake . I think i know orangex as a 2v2 player mainly but im again ill-informed on this one, which usually does not bode well for the player at hand.
Cumps vs Tauric - cumps was my teammate in ompl and he like never got to play which sucked cuz hes good and creative im glad hes here to prove himself and prove a point, tauric seems like a newer face so gl dude, u need to come up strong vs a guy like cumps

post predicts u cowards

Last edited:

BoingK

back to the lab again
is a Pre-Contributor
Glalie vs Hera - yeah why is hera last seed this is an insane r1 matchup
DFM vs JDandTurk - going with gut
BijouMode vs Slither Wing - bonk does play more aaa to my knowledge but bijou came out of knowhere last omwc, so he defo has the adaptability to come in to metas relatively new to him and perform strongly. I also can't predict against my fellow countryperson!
Rofna vs Les2BG - 50/50 matchup, rofna and les2bg are both incredibly strong, but i'm going with gut
Betticus IV vs Isaiah - I'd love for betticus to put up a strong performance, but isaiah is the tier leader after all
Orangex vs maybca - I think this is slightly favoured to orangex, I haven't seen maybca play that much aaa. These are both very strong players but once again i go with my countryperson
Cumps vs Tauric - idk this guy seems pretty good

edit: i missed an mu since i copied ojr's post for predicts
sooooo
ojr vs Atha - Probably the matchup of the week, i personally think this could go either way but it will be hype regardless. both players here are extremely good at the game so i really don't know which way to predict - be there to watch it or else

Last edited:
Everyone is too pussy to do this so here we go.
ojr vs Atha I wanted to say this is going to be a fire match up and I couldn't decide who to choose because both are good friends of mine but I didn't know being a good friend of ojr lead me into knowing some stuff I wished I could unlearn. Both are going to bring some heat tho so prepare your popcorn monsieur and mademoiselle.

LordBox

you should love yourself... NOW!
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Very lazy predicts because I am sick
Glalie vs Hera - person who proclaims stall is broken fights person who allegedly made stall broken.
DFM v JDandTurk - idk who JDandTurk is
BijouMode vs Slither Wing - never seen bijou play AAA so i kinda have to default to the one I have seen play AAA
RoFnA vs Les2BG - never seen Les2BG play
Betticus IV vs IsaiaH - dunno prob isaiah
ojr vs Atha honorary french vs actual french
OrangeX vs Maybca dunno but I've seen maybca play more at a higher level
Cumps vs Tauric idk who Tauric is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)