Tournament NDMPL IV - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader

Art by Bka Onon
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
>>Spreadsheet<<
>>Commencement<<
>>Replays and Usage<<

vs

Pharloom Pheromosas (5) vs (3) Diglett's Cave Discoballs
SV: hidin vs adjustments
SV: seth vs MattandMello
SV: Elyoss vs schwipper
SV: Sunnyboi0 vs Don Bork
SS: roxie vs Cielau
Z-less: Vkhss vs TDR
Ubers: Fraolain vs sapphiree
Monothreat: twinkay vs Hyjinks

vs

HEAVENLY HYDREIGONS (4) vs (4) Larry's Litwicks
SV: UNBR3AKABLE vs Ina fable
SV: Concept Everything vs Mada
SV: Mateeus vs feen
SV: Sificon vs olivia
SS: Rinda vs Azick
Z-less: boomp vs Tarre25
Ubers: Saurav the great vs Nashrock
Monothreat: Guzzles vs ToxaNex

vs

Quirky Quagsires (4) vs (4) Ice Path Sandslash
SV: Bka Onon vs crashy
SV: Mihowk vs TTK
SV: Neko vs Leafium Z
SV: Serise vs Big Chungus irl
SS: Ashbala vs Trouser Snakes
Z-less: memedose46 vs LuckyPiper
Ubers: R8 vs King Billu
Monothreat: Gelbel3c vs Ethereal Sword

This week's Monothreat is Fairy!
ndmpl fairy w5.png

Challenge codes for Z-less NDM & NDM Ubers:
  • Z-less​
    • /chall gen9nationaldexmonotype @@@ +Baxcalibur, +Chien-Pao, +Darkrai, +Dragapult, +Espathra, +Flutter Mane, +Gouging Fire, +Hoopa-Unbound, +Kingambit,+Spectrier, +Ursaluna-Bloodmoon, +Zamazenta, Z-Move Clause

• NDM Ubers​
    • /chall gen9nationaldexubers @@@ Same Type Clause, Terastal Clause, -Moody, -Focus Band, -Gengarite, -King's Rock, -Quick Claw, Razor Fang, -Ultranecrozium Z, -Calyrex-Shadow, -Koraidon, -Marshadow, -Miraidon, -Xerneas, -Zacian-Crowned, +Shedinja

The deadline for this round is Sunday, April 7th at 11 PM GMT -4.
Any tiering action that takes place after this post is up will be invalid for this round.

Pharloom Pheromosas (0) vs (0) Diglett's Cave Discoballs
SV: hidin vs adjustments
SV: Seth vs MattandMello
SV: Sunnyboi0 vs Don Bork
SS: roxie vs Cielau
Z-less: Vkhss vs TDR

HEAVENLY HYDREIGONS (0) vs (0) Larry's Litwicks
SV: UNBR3AKABLE vs Ina Fable
SV: Concept Everything vs Mada
SV: Mateeus vs Feen
SV: Sificon vs olivia
SS: Rinda vs Azick
Z-less: Boomp vs Tarre25
Ubers: Saurav the Great vs Nashrock
Monothreat: Guzzles vs ToxaNex

Quirky Quagsires (0) vs (0) Ice Path Sandslash
Z-less: Memedose46 vs LuckyPiper
Monothreat: Gelbel3c vs Ethereal Sword
*Teams without logos were provided Pokemon Shuffle sprites.

Last edited:
Normal predicts are out this week. Lets be messy! Let me tell you how 2 of these teams can make playoffs!

Diglett's need to win this week- Though I predict another tie which would stop any chance of them getting to playoffs if sandslashes also tie/win their week. They need to win by 6-2 or more to have a chance at all. Which looking at these predicts... there may be miracles. This week their SV slots are gonna have to lock in, forget whatever dark clouds may surrond them the last 4 weeks. The OMs have it quite rough on the sandslash sides as i predict only sapphiree getting the dub this week. It will ultimately come down to the 2 SV slots of Eloyss vs Schwipper/ Floure vs Tico. If the discoballs can secure those slots and win the ones I favor they win I see them in playoffs. But I do forsee another tie.
Pharloom Pheromosas (4) vs (4) Diglett's Cave Discoballs
SV: hidin vs adjustments -
SV: Seth vs MattandMello
SV: Fluore vs Tico ---------
SS: CrossHeart vs Cielau
Z-less: sealoo vs TDR

Sandslashes need to win the week to not have any chance of getting knocked out of going to play offs. A tie means they are risking discoballs pushing the pheromosas wig back. Though i'm not sold they win this week at all. Their SV slots might come and make it close, the ultimate game deciding match will probably be the toss up between serise vs big chungus irl. Which is probably the highlight of this entire line up. Sandslashes need to lock in at least one of their OMs this week. Though the quaqsires have been bringing it this whole tour. While i want both the disco balls and sandslashes to both make it, i think it will be very hard for the sandslahes to win this week in my honest opinion. But as always, prove me. wrong.
Quirky Quagsires (4) vs (3) Ice Path Sandslash
Z-less: Memedose46 vs LuckyPiper
Monothreat: Gelbel3c vs Ethereal Sword -

By the way! If you felt offended by any of these predicts these last 5 weeks, don't take it to heart! It's all in good spirits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)