Resource National Dex Ubers Reservation Index

Gahhhh! I see it! Give me my beautiful ricochet Yveltal (please).

P.S. That means Defense Yveltal.

:mawile: Sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite confused on how this works as I'm new to it, so kindly let me know if this is not up for the taking.
Can I reserve DD Groundceus or Utility Waterceus?

:mawile: Both are up for grabs right now, as a non-badgeholder you may take up to 2 sets, more details are on the OP, for now you can have Utility Arceus-Water, feel free to make another post here to reserve DD Arceus-Ground or another mon if you're up to it.

:Ditto:

Looks like there is no moveset for it on NatDex Ubers, so I came up with this:

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
Happiness: 0 / 255
Tera Type: Normal / Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty / Naive Nature
- Transform

0 Happiness in case of Frustration Mega Salamence, but it’s always a 50 / 50 so it may not matter. Tera Normal to block Shadow Sneak. Tera Ghost to block Extreme Speed. EV spread is……. well I’m not very good at EV spreads :(. Natures are for max speed without lowering Atk / Sp Atk, although that may not matter if you’re a +3 Zacian-C. Just something I came up with. If there’s an actual sample moveset for me to use I’ll use that instead.

bumboclaat

Primal Groudon used Overheat
is a Pre-Contributor
:Ditto:

Looks like there is no moveset for it on NatDex Ubers, so I came up with this:

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Happiness: 0 / 255
Tera Type: Normal / Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty / Naive Nature
- Transform

0 Happiness in case of Frustration Mega Salamence, but it’s always a 50 / 50 so it may not matter. Tera Normal to block Shadow Sneak. Tera Ghost to block Extreme Speed. EV spread is……. well I’m not very good at EV spreads :(. Natures are for max speed without lowering Atk / Sp Atk, although that may not matter if you’re a +3 Zacian-C. Just something I came up with. If there’s an actual sample moveset for me to use I’ll use that instead.
Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Tera Type: Normal / Dark / Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Transform

Ditto runs 0 speed, a speed dropping nature, and 0 IVs. This is for the uncommon occurance where you have two untranformed Dittos. Happiness is valid, but frustration/return mons are in an endless cycle of switching between the two though it is probably best to do whatever the Mega Mence dex set has. Someone should verify my tera options but Ghost isn't needed as Ditto will use espeed before ekiller. Normal gives a Marshadow sneak immunity. Dark gives a foul play and sucker punch resist and psychic immunity. Fairy gives a dragon immunity + the previously mentioned resists. Someone who has used Ditto more than me should validate those tera options

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Tera Type: Normal / Dark / Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Transform

Ditto runs 0 speed, a speed dropping nature, and 0 IVs. This is for the uncommon occurance where you have two untranformed Dittos. Happiness is valid, but frustration/return mons are in an endless cycle of switching between the two though it is probably best to do whatever the Mega Mence dex set has. Someone should verify my tera options but Ghost isn't needed as Ditto will use espeed before ekiller. Normal gives a Marshadow sneak immunity. Dark gives a foul play and sucker punch resist and psychic immunity. Fairy gives a dragon immunity + the previously mentioned resists. Someone who has used Ditto more than me should validate those tera options
Tera Ghost is valid as Ditto can't OHKO Arceus with +2 Extreme Speed, while Arceus can do so to Ditto (as transformed Arceus) after minimal chip, regardless, Mega Salamence currently runs Return, so the happiness shouldn't be touched as it's 255 by default, and Tera Fairy seems to quite outclass Tera Dark given your description.

Regardless, I'd prefer if that sort of stuff was discussed in the Discord server to avoid clogging this thread, or in DMs.

Reserving :Ditto:

Tell me what you want the set to be.

:mawile: Sure, here's the set you should work with, feel free to DM Bobsican for further concerns

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Hidden Power: Ice
Tera Type: Ghost / Fairy / Dark
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Transform

Reserving :Alomomola:

Tell me what you want the set to be.

Alomomola @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Dark / Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Scald / Flip Turn
- Wish
- Protect

:Mawile: Slash Rocky Helmet as a secondary item option and that'd be good to go, oh, and slash Scald over Protect instead, Flip Turn is its whole niche, then that'd be good to go, yeah.

Reserving Zekrom :zekrom: If anybody has any suggestions for a set then tell me

Zekrom @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Substitute / Roost

speed outspeeds deoxys-a after dragon dance while spdef lets it live defensive fairceus judgement
0 SpA Pixie Plate Arceus-Fairy Judgment vs. 0 HP / 52 SpD Zekrom: 288-338 (84.4 - 99.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Zekrom @ Dragonium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Substitute / Roost

adamant lets zekrom always ohko defensive hooh, defensive pyogre and ohko mmy after stealth rocks, a 2hko on defensive ndm and ekiller, while ohking zacc and dondozo at +1

credits to bobsican for sets

:mawile: I'd ask to also include the other Adamant spread discussed in the server for teams that want to use it more as a breaker than a sweeper, but this is fine beyond that, go ahead.

Last edited:
Reserving Zekrom :zekrom: If anybody has any suggestions for a set then tell me

Zekrom @ Dragonium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Substitute / Roost
I think you should include Magnet Rise as an option on the last slot.

I think you should include Magnet Rise as an option on the last slot.
Alr ive seen other people mention this in other places so ill consider adding it
ok after considering magnet rise is too MU fishy into primal groudon and doesnt offer the same value that roost or sub do so its more "other options" material

Last edited:
I SHALL TAKE
Rayquaza Setup Sweeper
Rayauaza@Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability:Air Lock
Tera Type:Flying
-Dragon Ascent
-Dragon Claw
-Wild Charge
-Dragon Dance
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def
Jolly

:mawile: That's not the intended set for that, one, it'd be this, if you're experienced on it, please make another post here asking for it.

Reserving Calm Mind Arceus-Fairy :Arceus-Fairy:
I would like to put Power Gem as an option for move 4 to hit Ho-Oh if that’s fine.

:mawile: Swap Fire Blast for Power Gem slash-wise (that one is outdated) and it's good to go.

Ok I have relooked at the Ray set and decided I will still run it, as it is basically the same thing as my set. I’m just gonna run Tera stellar(a personal preference) confirm my lovely mawile

:mawile: Please do not stealth bump (I can see deleted posts) nor spam, but in any case Tera Stellar is too niche to be inserted as a sample set, they're meant to be ensured in terms of viability over getting too experimental, beyond that you can go ahead and take setup sweeper Rayquaza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)