Not A Bug Minor edits in server-uploaded teams

What type of bug are you reporting? Teambuilder

What is the bug?
So... No matter how many times I save teams (Both on /Teams, and on Teambuilder), I just need to open a new showdown tab to find out absoloutely nothing changed.
Same goes for when I delete and add teams

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
"Hmmm, let me give you Toxic!" (Gives Toxic on Teambuilder or /Teams)
"I'll open a new tab!" (Finds out nothing changed) I know! (Deletes both tabs and gives the Pokemon Toxic in a new Showdown tab)
And the cycle repeats.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I can reproduce this, but it may be intended behavior. Hecate I forget, is editing uploaded teams supposed to edit the team in a user's localStorage after refresh?
1712379974931.png

1712380094391.png

1712380111680.png

1712380136618.png

1712380260852.png

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
I can reproduce this, but it may be intended behavior. Hecate I forget, is editing uploaded teams supposed to edit the team in a user's localStorage after refresh?
Yes and no. It entirely depends on how the team has been edited - if it’s too drastic of an edit, it will assume the old team needs to be overwritten entirely, but if it’s not then it won’t. A change to a single move, as described here, is not drastic enough to cause an overwrite.
So no, this is not a bug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)