Tournament Camomons Teal Mask Kickoff [Won by Mossy Sandwich]

Status
Not open for further replies.
METAGAME CHANGE
:sv/kommo-o:
Good day everybody! The Camomons council has decided to ban Kommo-o! You can see reasonings by clicking on the link attached.

Because this change happened before the end of the week, Kommo-o will remain legal for this round! In case this ban get implemented before the end of the round, you can use the below code to play your games:

Code:
/challenge gen9camomons@@@+kommo-o
Have a good day you all!
wigcontent.png

:cinderace::meowscarada::greninja:SV Camomons Kickoff Tournament: Round 3 (LOSERS ONLY) :cinderace::meowscarada::greninja:

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Camomons format of Smogon University, and can be found here.
  • This is a double elimination (21 vs 4) tournament. All rounds will be Best-of-Three (BO3) and will last for seven days.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown! main server.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result. The tournament host reserves the right to deny the results of a series if replays are not included.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues / inactivity.

Metagame changes:

:sv/kommo-o::light clay:
Kommo-o has been banned last week (reminder) as well as Light Clay this week-end, considering both have been banned before the R3, they will be banned for this round and the following ones!

Use the below code in case those bans didn't get implemented in time:

Code:
/challenge gen9camomons@@@-kommo-o,-light clay

Administrative decisions for Round 2:

Activity win:

Karl Dude Guy gets the act win over Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ by agreement.
Clas gets the act win over King of Random (no response).
SFG gets the act win over Havens (no response).
Mr.Bossaru needs to give a proof of their scheduling attempt or it will end up in a coinflip Wednesday.

Round 3 (LOSERS ONLY, winners have a week break)

Losers bracket:

Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ vs Shing
Kimius64 vs SFG
temp vs Hats
Framos vs Pookacat2008
ponchlake vs Atha
Palapapop vs Spcplayzz
Osake vs RobDog747
Clas vs The Number Man

Because I saw it seems to be the first tournament on Smogon of some people there, here's a guide to schedule.
  • Enter in contact with your opponent. The best and most common way of doing so is to write a message on your opponent Smogon profil wall. To do that just click on your opponent Smogon name to be redirected to his profil. You can also contact your opponent through Discord or anything else but in case of conflict it will be harder for us to verify.
  • Leave a message with your availabilities and timezone (GMT) to find the best time with your opponent to schedule your game. If you're bad at timezone conversion, use the timezone converter! If a GMT-5 wants to play with me (GMT+1) at 2pm, it means 8pm for me! Don't forget to share your PS name too.
  • If you can't agree on a time, you can request an extension by asking on this thread. You will have at most 2-3 days after the deadline to play.
  • If your opponent doesn't answer by Thursday, you can call for activity win or sub on this thread (no activity win will be granted almost up to the deadline as long as there are substitutes).
  • Refer to the general tournament rules above for more information or ask me (the host) if you have any questions.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts on the megatagame (mechanics, pokemon, clause, etc) on the Camomons thread throughout the tournament! After all, one of this tournament goals is to develop the metagame!

Deadline is 12pm GMT+2 on October 16th.
(reminder) Replays are mandatory!

Good luck and have fun all!
wigcontent.png

Someone with a badge tags cuz I can't being badgeless now, ty! :heart:

Last edited:
Maybca gave me the win on my wall. Though Siamato knows it already since that mf rlly was that quick to respond LMAOOOOOOO
I'll avenge you for the next round(praying for playing vs SFG no cap)

Predicts cuz I'm running away from the work I have to do

Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ vs Shing: If it was Camo x NFE Shing would already have won the tour but cuz it's not it has to rely on opponent forfeit... Both achieved R3 without playing a single game but Shing is going to make it to R4 (losers)!

Kimius64 vs SFG: Kimius's profil picture is funny and I like it but unfortunately SFG is somehow a friend of mine (though he lives in a lost land that is probably the worst place in France...) so I bold him cuz I'm a bad host with personal bias! Also this way maybe I get to drink a bowl of cider with this small little guy (another small french?!) which is the only reason why I'm not flaming him in this prediction :heart:

temp vs Hats: One has a youtube channel while the other don't. As corrupted host I have more chance to get paid by temp's youtube money than Hats pocket money to tamper pairings... Buuuuuut: Hats is french. Go Hats!!

Framos vs (loser of Mr.Bossaru vs Pookacat2008): Framos beats atha R1 making Osake and me laugh so much in voc seeing our friend (he's no longer) lose to CM moment and 200 IQ set change for g3. Keep going!

ponchlake vs Atha: Unfortunately Ponchlake dropped out of the tournament cuz he doesn't enjoy much Camo atm and has things to do... I would have bolded him 100% but considering that... I can't bold atha either and this for the rest of the tour after how outsmarted he was by Framos R1. So go Vieux Singe, the best with Gman :heart:

Palapapop vs Spcplayzz: Pala is a master at bringing stuff that gives me heart attacks or that arouses real admiration and even fascination for things I would never have thought about. When Camo sleeps, I can always ask him to build something to play with me later and that's why I will always support him!! Spcplayzz has a too complicated nick for me but might be a deserving winner after getting rid of Giga-Chandélure nightmarish team earlier :talon:

Osake vs RobDog747: We wanted the RFN between both but looks like Rob is dropping out... No choice but to bold Osake then... Also maybe if I'm kind enough with him he'll forget I still have to buy him a sandwich cuz ponchlake asked and I can't refuse something to the PONCH.

Clas vs The Number Man: THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT of this week! The second battle between council members (or the third?). Clas got unlucky R1 (as usual we could say cuz he's really unlucky from my knowledge) while TNM got fucking obliterated by Ghostlike that just played like a beast though it was his first or perhaps second game in the tier? Idk. But I believe this is finally time for TNM to get a Camo tour win after all these years playing it. If he unleashes the power of THE, he can't be stopped. On a more serious note, I think the winner might be the one the more motivated cuz it should be close tbh.

s/o Ren for teaching me how to make crazy predicts

Last edited:
Administrative decisions for Round 2:

Activity win:

Karl Dude Guy gets the act win over Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ by agreement.
Clas gets the act win over King of Random (no response).
SFG gets the act win over Havens (no response).
Mr.Bossaru needs to give a proof of their scheduling attempt or it will end up in a coinflip Wednesday.
Follow up:

Coinflip between Mr.Bossaru and Pookacat2008 ended in the win of Pookacat2008. See public coinflip below:

1697272332810.png

New pairing: Framos vs Pookacat2008

Sorry for the delay I completely forgot with work and stuff... Feel free to request an extend if needed...

:cinderace::meowscarada::greninja:SV Camomons Kickoff Tournament: Round 4 :cinderace::meowscarada::greninja:

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Camomons format of Smogon University, and can be found here.
  • This is a double elimination (21 vs 4) tournament. All rounds will be Best-of-Three (BO3) and will last for seven days.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown! main server.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result. The tournament host reserves the right to deny the results of a series if replays are not included.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues / inactivity.

Administrative decisions for Round 3 (LOSERS):

Activity win:

Spcplayzz gets the act win over Palapapop (missed scheduled time and no news).

Given win:

ponchlake gave the win to Atha.
Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ gave the win to Shing.
RobDog747 gave the win to Osake.
Clas gave the win to The Number Man.

Waiting for news or act call:

Framos vs Pookacat2008, didn't see any scheduling attempt on Smogon profils. Extension granted if needed due to how late it announced this pairing.
temp vs Hats, didn't see any scheduling attempt on Smogon profils. Waiting for news/act call.

Round 4

Winner bracket:

ghostlike vs Mossy Sandwich
zxgzxg vs Euphonos
Smallsmallrose vs SammyCe123
shnowshner vs Karl Dude Guy

Losers bracket:

Shing vs SFG (Shing will get his predicted free win!)
Hats vs Framos
Atha vs Spcplayzz
Osake vs The Number Man

Because I saw it seems to be the first tournament on Smogon of some people there, here's a guide to schedule.
  • Enter in contact with your opponent. The best and most common way of doing so is to write a message on your opponent Smogon profil wall. To do that just click on your opponent Smogon name to be redirected to his profil. You can also contact your opponent through Discord or anything else but in case of conflict it will be harder for us to verify.
  • Leave a message with your availabilities and timezone (GMT) to find the best time with your opponent to schedule your game. If you're bad at timezone conversion, use the timezone converter! If a GMT-5 wants to play with me (GMT+1) at 2pm, it means 8pm for me! Don't forget to share your PS name too.
  • If you can't agree on a time, you can request an extension by asking on this thread. You will have at most 2-3 days after the deadline to play.
  • If your opponent doesn't answer by Thursday, you can call for activity win or sub on this thread (no activity win will be granted almost up to the deadline as long as there are substitutes).
  • Refer to the general tournament rules above for more information or ask me (the host) if you have any questions.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts on the megatagame (mechanics, pokemon, clause, etc) on the Camomons thread throughout the tournament! After all, one of this tournament goals is to develop the metagame!

Deadline is 12pm GMT+2 on October 23th.
(reminder) Replays are mandatory!

Good luck and have fun all!
wigcontent.png

Someone with several badge or a mod tag cuz I can't being badgeless now, ty! :heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)