1v1 BW 1v1 Cup - Round 2 (REPLAYS REQUIRED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Art by Kiwi

Welcome to BW 1v1 Cup, part of this year's 1v1 classic!

Tournament Rules:​
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 1v1 Classic rules can be read here.​
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 5] 1v1. Any rule changes made during the tournament will take effect in the next round​
  • Best of five, single elimination.​
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.​
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.​

Round 2

ProfQuinnBeats  vs  Akeras
LittEleven  vs  Itchy
bo_bobson27  vs  Tom842
DEG  vs  Mcthelegit
lolebruh  vs  zo
cocofmtgo  vs  Potatochan
Ano_ash  vs  neymar X
Opchurtle100  vs  Manan999
Kaif  vs  Slip
Waylaid  vs  mrextrazy
PA  vs  Scholar
jhm5  vs  Noremmic08
Eeveekid10  vs  Taka
Bodi 69  vs  drakloak
Close  vs  Inkreativ
BloodAce  vs  Bomb21XD
Marshme1to  vs  Joker 1v1
Portrait or Ruin  vs  Bernian
frostyicelad  vs  NTG Cuz IDK
Quantum Tesseract  vs  TrainerPla
clerica  vs  gorilaa
ToasterBoi420  vs  crow crumbs
Tom1535  vs  memedose46
A-drago destroyer  vs  Indi01

Extensions are until Wednesday at 11:59pm -5
The deadline to play your games is Sunday, October 8th at 11:59 PM -5

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trying to arrange a time with my opp. (We had extension) and he has been incredibly difficult to deal with, only responding every 24 hours with no real answer.
Requesting advise

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I have been trying to arrange a time with my opp. (We had extension) and he has been incredibly difficult to deal with, only responding every 24 hours with no real answer.
Requesting advise
Does the timeframe deg just offered not work at all for you? If so, it may end up in activity / a coinflip after Wednesday. If any time today or tomorrow within the 6-10pm +3 window works for you, suggest it to him and that should solve this. Sorry that it's been hard to find a time

Does the timeframe deg just offered not work at all for you? If so, it may end up in activity / a coinflip after Wednesday. If any time today or tomorrow within the 6-10pm +3 window works for you, suggest it to him and that should solve this. Sorry that it's been hard to find a time
Will try the issue isn't that we can't find time. It's that he isn't telling me what times are Available for him. He keeps giving vague answers and not responding to pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)