Approved Better Terapagos validator support

What type of bug are you reporting? Teambuilder

What is the bug?
If you use Terapagos Stellar in the team builder, it will give you the only option of using Teraform Zero as the ability, yet the Validation check says it is Illegal. If you select Tera Shift, it will display it as "Illegal", but the Validation check will say it is legal. I tested this in the Regulation G format.

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
Put a Terapagos-STELLAR form in the teambuilder, and select the ability showdown says it has. Validation check will say it is not possible to use
Manually change its ability to tera Shift, and despite it saying it is "Illegal", it will pass the Validation check.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I've moved this to the suggestions thread, as strictly speaking, it's not a bug that Terapagos-Stellar doesn't validate, since it's a battle-only form. However, we usually aren't as strict with validation for other battle-only forms (e.g. Zacian, Megas, Primals) so it makes sense to me to allow the validation of Terapagos-Terastal with Tera Shell or Terapagos-Stellar with Teraform Zero in formats that respect legality, just so long as it actually starts the battle as baby Terapagos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)