An introduction to Mafia Roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This article will be about the Mafia game, specifically the various roles and modifiers. It'd be a sequal to the Introduction to Mafia article and be educative for people wanting to learn more about the game, whether new or old as nearly no one knows all the roles and lots of people have trouble with remembering them. I'd also be convenient for anyone needing to look up a role and will generally promote the game as it might make people interested and people would have an easier time with the various roles, so it'd be less hard.

Every role would be listed alphabetically as either a Protective, Inspective, Day-Time other or Modifier (probably). At the most popular roles there might be a small section explaining use too. I got various other ideas for mafia articles, but this one is the most logical to do next as it explains a lot and makes pretty much everything else easier to understand.

Would write this alone.

Edit: I know it'd be second article for the room, but there's lots to cover and there's been more rooms with multiple articles. It doesn't have to be released too soon though.

Last edited:

Skitty

i dont care if i ever come down♪
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I believe that Transmuter is already writing/has written a Mafia article.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea I know, I was co-writer of that article, this is supposed to be kinda like a sequal. It wasn't covered in the last and I don't mind if it won't be in a release soon, I just want to know if I can start working on it, after that you can just put it in whichever release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)