ADV ADV Global Championship 2023: Round 1 [Stage Two @ Post 167 (Pay Attention to Deadline)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Theia we played and I won, he dced but we started the game alrdy lol
Right okay fun fact: Playing half of one match and then disconnecting and leaving (which I was sent a replay of happening) because you were busy does, in fact, count as showing up and leaving. Regardless of whether or not your opponent missed the original time, you still showed up to play a set, failed to properly budget your time, and left in the middle of the set. This is, for all intents and purposes, a loss via forfeit and the results of the RL vs Astoria act call will be reversed. Astoria will move to the 2-0 bracket and the new matchup will be:
Rubyblood vs RL

1683202469219.png

Please stop making me make posts in this thread

I think my opponent Ron and I did not realize that the bracket changed, and we still played each other resulting me me winning. I contacted my new opp thinking we had to play two sets so I'm still fine, but I don't think Ron knows he has a different opp.

Due to the server outage myself and Djentleman89 were unable to play our match, requesting an extension so we can play our match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)