Monotype 2023 Monotype Fall Seasonal - Round 1

Really sorry about this. I am happy to go now if you can

I am happy to stay up later my time to accommodate your schedule if that helps?

Hax Believer

My opponent is ducking the Joffacake test

My oppo dissapeared. Calling for act
Heres an update, he gave me a one hour window to play, i missed him around 10 minutes after that window opened, he responded 10 minutes later which I didnt see, I then messaged about 10 minutes after that window closed. This was the follow up, I should have checked my messages more often but I would still like to proceed with our game and continue the tournament but thats all objective information. Now I am going to bed as it is 2:18am and will let you come to whatever decision that ye come to

Heres an update, he gave me a one hour window to play, i missed him around 10 minutes after that window opened, he responded 10 minutes later which I didnt see, I then messaged about 10 minutes after that window closed. This was the follow up, I should have checked my messages more often but I would still like to proceed with our game and continue the tournament but thats all objective information. Now I am going to bed as it is 2:18am and will let you come to whatever decision that ye come to
Messaged him* not missed him

Attachments

Calling act, opponent hasn't been online for the past 6 days and I doubt they'll respond to further scheduling requests

Wait... Was I subbed out? Azluc on top was listed as my opponent is the original post, but he got a new matchup.

Why was I subbed out?
I contacted my opponent on the same day as the original post was live

calling act, opp logged on once, proposed a time without giving me a lot of time to react, then never logged back on again.

requesting act

my opp was offline on smogon and didn't answer to my message on showdown although he was online
i waited nearly 45 min
requesting act

my opp was offline on smogon and didn't answer to my message on showdown although he was online
i waited nearly 45 min
You could also write a message on the wall where we had schude I went to eat and the page crashed so that message didn't reach me

Dead by Daylight

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO.
is a Contributor to Smogon
Played and won (with a bit of luck in Game 3) against Turtlek.

G1: Fairy vs. Ground
G2: Fighting vs. Electric
G3: Steel vs. Flying (ignore the speed tie comment)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)