Status
Not open for further replies.

Xceloh

sommar
is a Tiering Contributor
Captain: Xceloh
Co-Captain Name (If Any): Petros
Region: Europe
Prior managing experience? If so, please elaborate: Why would you make a good captain?: I managed Team Palkia in RBTT 6 and Petros managed Team Xerneas in RBTT 4. Both of us are very experienced and involved when it comes to Random Battles. Petros has won a bunch of stuff, like look at the Randbats Hall of Fame and you'll see. Petros is also a great chef so i think he'll be able to cook up a really good team. Should be tons of fun!

Drifting

in my glo stance smokin' dope
is a Tiering Contributor
Co-Captain Name (If Any): Drifting
Region: Euroceania
Prior managing experience? If so, please elaborate:
Xceloh managed The Palkias in RBTT6. I managed this team last year (Xceloh was on vacation), and have experience managing in other tours like the Little Cup Winter League and Ubers Premier League
Why would you make a good captain?:
Xceloh is a mainstay of the randbats community, being roomstaff, part of the random battles development council and is arguably the best gen 6 rands player. I represent the Australian half of the team and am the only Australian who grinds Rands Slam (currently #15 in the standings). We were a single win from making playoffs last year and hope to not go 0-5 in rby make it this time.
Changing signup to just Oceania instead, running it back with damien the genius Syrinix

Captain: ExAtordoSbt
Co-Captain Name (If Any): Gui Felix
Region: Brazil
Prior managing experience? I was the captain of my highschool handball team. We went to the conference finals.
Why would you make a good captain?: I am not ashamed to tell someone that they suck. I actually enjoy it. So my team will either be in shape, or my teammates will beat me up.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Captain: Irpachuza
Co-Captain Name (If Any): pokeblade101
Region: Latam (Basically South America + the couple of players from Center America & Caribbean that wouldn't have a team because Mexico made their own team; we have host and TD approval to change the name but keep the SA spot as a continental team).
Prior managing experience? If so, please elaborate: Managed RBTT4, 5 & 6 and got to playoffs in all three. Managed CCC2 & 3 and won both. Managed South America on WCoR 1 and got to playoffs.
Blade just won RBTT as manager and has managed for longer than me, he's amazing.
Why would you make a good captain?: Overall I have a big interest on the development of the tournament scene of randbats, and I'm trying to link my experience on it with the possibility of expanding the formats frontiers to different Latam competitive communities that could bring their own tour experience and mix it with Randbats knowledge from experienced latam players and me, hopefully inviting new faces to our amazing community. Además porque acá queremos ganar, loco ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Blade is the GOAT.

Quien quiera participar del equipo desde donde desee, mi Discord es irpachuza y está abierto para lo que quieran. VAMOS LATAM

Last edited:
Captain: cicepece11
Co-Captain Name (If Any): none
Prior managing experience? If so, please elaborate: Manager/Coach of a u11 team in football
Why would you make a good captain?: I have had previous managing experience as stated, and when it comes to randbats i have reached top 100 in gen 8, gen 7 and gen 6. And i have gotten pretty far in other randbats tournaments :), Also i speak good English, i have a C1 english degree. Aswell as from my coaching experience i can find good players from battles and their pokemon knowledge.

Captain: Rexieme
Co-Captain Name (If Any):If anyone is interested just holla
Region: South Africa
Prior managing experience?: I managed a football team so it shouldn't be any different
Why would you make a good captain?: I am well versed in the art of strategy making

Amir

Banned deucer.
Co-Captain Name (If Any): Petros
Prior managing experience? If so, please elaborate: Why would you make a good captain?: I managed Team Palkia in RBTT 6 and Petros managed Team Xerneas in RBTT 4. Both of us are very experienced and involved when it comes to Random Battles. Petros has won a bunch of stuff, like look at the Randbats Hall of Fame and you'll see. Petros is also a great chef so i think he'll be able to cook up a really good team. Should be tons of fun!
Just confirming that Europe and Africa will be teaming up. Xceloh and Petros will be the Captain and Co-Captain of the team.

Captain: TheBoyWithTheBugz
Co-manager: None (if anyone wants to help contact me)
Region: UK
Prior Managing experience? None
Why would you make a good manager? I've been playing rands since 2016/2017 and I have very good leadership skills
I'm a very experienced player but never been in any tournaments before. I want to be captain to lead the UK to greatness, so let me be co-captain. Reply back if you need me to be on your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)