Announcement SV National Dex UU Stage 4.1: Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Vascus

Certified Wednesday Poster
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
IMG_20230816_161111173_HDR.jpg

If theres a million tera haters i am one of them . if theres ten tera haters i am one of them. if theres one tera hater im that one . if theres no tera haters that means i am no more on the earth . if world loves tera, i am against the world. Ill stay bitter, hateful and resentful of tera until my last breath

thank god for samples

bodi

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tiering Contributor
IMG_20230817_235614.jpg

Tera, My beloved...If there are a million tera Fans I am one of them. if there are ten tera Fans I am one of them. if there's one tera Fan im that one. if there's no tera Fans, I am no longer on earth. if the world Hates tera, I am against the world. I'll stay bitter, hateful, and resentful of tera Haters until my last breath

Still I Will vote for ban tera is annoying asf

Last edited:

spidget

formerly Lifeismyth
is a Top Tiering Contributor
1692459692279.png

For my first 19 games I used the runo edited team that Arishem posted (you put the wrong hp number on azu btw you saboteur, but thank you anyway) til I ran into the guy who posted his reqs above me and we battled it out in a runo x arishem h.o ditto. He beat me so I turned to the dark side and played the ditto stall that Rafadude posted for my last 5 games. Felt very dirty, crazy how the difficulty of reqs changes on the time of day you play. Sometimes you run into someone playing mono crab and sometimes you run into someone doing reqs with full stall sub 1100s. A funny mixture of people having no fun and people having the most fun.
Anyways I'll be voting ban on tera and then enjoying the mass migration from NDOU to NDUU, the new real tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)