Lifestyle Product Recommendation for Cup

I am seeking a reusable cup is ceramic/mixed metal or non-plastic that has a lid with a small hole.

I don't need it to be a thermal insulator. I just need to have a tiny , preferably WIDE but vertically short hole, so foam on top of a hot coffee or flavored soymilk can go through it smoother and so it makes less of a mess when dropped , or does it slowly so papers or bedsheets will be spoiled minimally if it slips and falls on a desk or bed

It only needs to hold one cup at a time. Don't want a huge thing as got lots of kitchen stuff already and don't want another large object.

Straws might not work as they aren't typically used with hot drinks, and also, foam doesn't come up with the same smoothness as it does through that sipping coffee cup hole.

It sounds like you're looking for a ceramic or mixed metal cup with a lid that has a small, wide, vertically short hole for smoother foam transition and minimal mess. Have you considered looking for artisanal or handmade options on platforms like Etsy? They often offer customizable features and may be able to accommodate your specific requirements. Alternatively, you could explore specialty kitchenware stores that focus on unique and eco-friendly products.

I just made one, its pretty easy to make one yourslef, you just need good clay and a kiln and it should be good
I've used pottery clay before but the cost to heat it up enough while also having a safe place to heat it to make it food-safe costs way too much.

I actually did find something on Etsy which has that very small & wide lid, though costs are higher because they decided to get all decorative with it. So I suppose I'll still ask for any other product link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)