Tournament Other Metagame World Cup - Finals! (Won by TEAM EUROPE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannu

pokejeff
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
well we won! frankly i think europe has been the strongest team on paper for about 3 years now so its abt time we fucking broke that curse haha. Anyways i am insanely proud of all my players, youre all very cracked and super fun to team with, maybe ill see yall next year?

cba to make proper shoutouts but ty to Sylvi and PociekMociek for managing my team for me, everyone else for having such a good team environment, all our helpers but notably Quantum Tesseract Don Vascus and Greybaum, yall put in mad effort. sorry to Frixel for not picking u up officially, had 0 clue you were on europe and you dmd me after roster was basically finalized x.x, you put in so much effort for us in playoffs its almost as if you were on the team yourself, youre super good at prepping pic and i will gladly pick u up next time goat.

Im very happy we won, OM's is a community ive held close to my heart ever since i flunked my way into stab open finals and decided to throw like 4 different series in rr finals lol, ive always wanted to win an om tour ever since and getting close so often but never pulling it off was def haunting me. hopefully my next win is either champs or pl :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)