Tournament National Dex Ubers Trios Tour (Finals)

Finals
Revenons à nos moutons vs. The Three Stooges
adem vs. Suuicunee
Eledyr vs. Zrp200
R8 vs. bumboclaat

Finals are finally here! Congrats for both teams on making it and this could go either way in my eyes. glhf to all! Winners get a :psytear: post on their walls from me.

No deadline as this is finals but probably should be done before May ends.
Prediction format:
(For anyone who wants to use it.)

Revenons à nos moutons vs. The Three Stooges
adem vs. Suuicunee
Eledyr vs. Zrp200
R8 vs. bumboclaat

Revenons à nos moutons vs. The Three
Stooges

adem vs. Suuiccune - adem has done well in play and has piloted games extremely well, losing to me only because of a damage roll.

Eledyr vs. Zrp200 - Zrp200 has been going strong this tour and winning against Shay’s Fate after a bad start with the Glimmora lead was really impressive to me. I really haven’t seen much from Eledyr play wise so I’m going with Zrp200.

R8 vs. bumboclaat - bumboclaat easily has the greatest knowledge about this tier out of any user here. I expect R8 will bring a curveball of a team, which bumboclaat will have to navigate carefully to win, but will most likely prevail.

bumboclaat

Primal Groudon used Overheat
is a Pre-Contributor
Havn't done a prediction before so might as well.

Revenons à nos moutons vs. The Three Stooges (60-40) - Revenons à nos moutons has a bit of of an edge, but the set could go either way. I'm looking forward to it.

adem vs. Suuicunee (65-35) - A lot of this comes down to familiarity with the tier. Both are somewhat new to the tier but Adem at this point has demonstrated pretty solid knowledge of the tier and isn't likely to misplay and will capitalize well on any misplays. Adem has spent a lot of time experimenting, building good teams, and trying to adopt AG teams for a meta without Calyrex-S recently. If Suuicunee plays well they can easily win, but they havn't seemingly spent 16 hours a day fiddling around with something peripherally related to NDUbers for the last month unlike Adem.

Eledyr vs. Zrp200 (50-50) - Matchup is likely play signficant role in the outcome of this match. Both Zrp200 and Eledyr are great players and innovative builders who are very experienced in the tier. This is match I'd be the most interested in if my team wasn't involved. Zrp has developed of some of my favourite mons and sets in the last couple of months. If there was a gun to my head I'd bet on Zrp200, but it'd be 51-49.

R8 vs. bumboclaat (55-45) - I'm too lazy to find out how many times I've said R8's shitmon of the week. That is generally said in jest, when it comes down to it R8 is probably the most innovative builder in the tier who gives the proper support to to their off-beat choices that truly allows them to shine. It is a fools errand to overly prep for R8 imo. Beyond the general playing style R8 is equally likely to bring something standard, something standard with some jank sets, or something completely out of left field. Regardless of what team R8 brings it will be solid and R8 will pilot it well making it an uphill battle. We have somewhat similar preferences and whoever plays better is likely to win. Going to give a slight edge to R8 on the off chance that some shitmon completely goobs whatever I decide to build or load. I just hope we have a good game free of tomfoolery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)