Announcement Leo Justice is the new Council Leader

KineSquared

Ubers UU Founder
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hi Ubers UU Community!
We're formalizing structures in our corner of smogon, and the council needs leadership. I was never a voting member of council, and was looking to step away from doing absolutely everything, so the council had an internal vote of who to promote to leader. Leo Justice won that vote, and is now the council leader!

Leo is an amazing player,
having won the UUbers Swiss tournament, the first ever tournament held (on discord), and beat amazing players on their way to doing so. They have proven their prowess in every month of metagame we've come across, and has maintained a steady, trustworthy demeanor and intelligent opinions. They are extremely well qualified for this position.

To clarify some structure: I am still the leader of the UUbers community. If you have any logistical or structural questions ("I want to plan a tourney!", "Let's host an event together!", "I have a question about the UUbers discord") I am still your guy. Leo is maintaining everything related to the metagame and council, like sample teams, VR, and of course bans and suspects. Thank you for enjoying the metagame, and let the good times keep rolling!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)