Ideas You Had

remember the whole Mario Judah thing?

I had this idea that during the wait for Anthony Fantano's review of Whole Lotta Red, I'd post on Twitter.com about how I will release the album before Fantano, appear on a camera with a flannel and glasses and review Whole Lotta Red like Fantano would

I lost the intention to do so after looking at Fantano's twitter and discovering that he may not be a fella worth following

A pokemon design that gets progressively cuter as it evolves.
The first stage it is an absolute hater: primeape level anger
The last stage would never hurt a fly.

I don't know which animal you can base it off of to make this work but if you have any ideas I'd be willing to make it
Maybe it could reflect the process of animal domestication, like a fierce wolf turning into a cute dog?

A pokemon design that gets progressively cuter as it evolves.
The first stage it is an absolute hater: primeape level anger
The last stage would never hurt a fly.

I don't know which animal you can base it off of to make this work but if you have any ideas I'd be willing to make it
I feel like insects with full metamorphoses would work pretty well here, since the adult form can frequently appear less intimidating than the larva and may or may not be capable of doing much other than mating. The example that popped into my head was the hickory horned devil/regal moth:
1715268374568.jpeg
1715268431697.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 0)