Invalid Allow Monotype OMs to be added as a challengeable tier or have a Monotype-Folder

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Monotype OMs are expanding and as they grow the workload gets more tedious by updating the tiers only in the room. These tiers also tend to have long banlists so certain users that aren't staff such as whitelisted users or event hosts aren't able to send as big quantities of text as compared to staff. The Monotype and Monotype OM room has a project ran by me and ken called Room Events (for 3-4 yrs?) as a reworked project of the former ROA Tour Nights and this essentially keeps these OMs alive and overall they've been doing good. However, a huge difficulty in Monotype OMs is having to take the extra step in navigating to the thread + find a large challenge code text to copy + already being complicated to manage in the builder. We have a system that engages consistent community activity through the Monotype OM Subforum, Monotype OM Discord, official tournament representation in MWP, and Room Events in both the main and side room. A solution to this is I wanted to propose as I've started working on storing my progress if having some if not most of these tiers uploaded to the actual simulator would be a possible action.

Proposal: Supporting Builder File for UU Monotype / CAP Monotype / LC Monotype / Tera Monotype / AAA Monotype / Ubers Monotype / Stabmons Monotype

Last edited:

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Also we have been communicating a lot on discord for this and github (where tiers are updated) is the perfect place to do this vs Discord/Roomintro tool because a lot of times Discord literally miraculously erases the 
 tag and I think just overall it'd be better like any other metagame yk - the main issue of this is rfaqs also having character limit and just certain users having to get the "your sending too many lines" soft warning

e: im also willing (actually will) help maintain this

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
I don't know if the conditions for a format to be challengeable on PS are explained anywhere but if they aren't that's probably also the opportunity to put the explanations in question somewhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)