Smogon Forums

Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
I’m not available afternoons for the remainder of the week sadly, ig we can get an extension
leoperi99
leoperi99
not even morning sunday works?
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
Not really, weekends I’m often busy with family stuff in the mornings and afternoons
leoperi99
leoperi99
well why cant we play on saturday then? playing on night sunday is really bad because i need to wake up early for school and i cant rly play very late night friday bc i have tests on saturday
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
Saturday night I’ve already got another set scheduled, otherwise I’d definitely say that day
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
I got that scheduled earlier in the week before I got this matchup
leoperi99
leoperi99
So we might need to coinflip this bc idt extension works here since we both have limited time to play and cant find a time
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
I’ll prolly have availability afternoon on Monday or Wednesday, I really wouldn’t like to go to flip
leoperi99
leoperi99
ill be on school on that time sry
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
What time do you have available then Monday through Wednesday?
leoperi99
leoperi99
only on wednesday i have which is around 5-7pm
leoperi99
leoperi99
my time
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
You don’t have any other free time for 3 days?
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
I have contacted the host to ask how we may best proceed
leoperi99
leoperi99
no and i already said the host that coinflip is the best option since you cant play on saturday or sunday outside of night
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
Well I’ve asked the host if we can try for an extension that’s more than 3 days since you only have two hours available during that time, and since we had less days to schedule due to the extension I had to get in Round 1, I don’t think a flip is fair due to these circumstances
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
We both have similar amount of availability during the weekend, its unfortunate it doesn’t overlap, but I think it’s unfair to say the flip is because of my availability when I am trying my best to get the set to happen through extension, and you are the one quick to go to the flip option without searching for a solution
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
Anyhow, I may be able to make the Wednesday time you said work, but I am not sure yet, and will let you know as soon as I’m certain on that
leoperi99
leoperi99
alr
Gerrychu29
Gerrychu29
Hello, good news! I will be free to play Wednesday 4pm my time which should be 5pm your time, so I’ve gone ahead and asked for the extension